Blogs > The View, A Male's Point

I have to admit my guilty pleasure is going home from work and watching "The View". As a faithful fan I noticed that very rarely does a man get to sit at the table and chime in on Hot Topics. Well, here is my chance to express my views on Hot Topics, movies, TV, Theater, current events, politics and my observations on life! Your comments are always welcome.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Who Pulled a Gosselin?

Ok, so somebody “pulled a Gosselin”* last night on “Dancing With the Stars”.

Was it Pamela, no!(Although, she always looks like she’s heavily medicated when it comes to performance night and I really like her!)

Was it Niecy, no, but she did do a really funny Argentine Tango and also gave her best performance of the season.

Was it Erin, no but she was a real close runner up! She did a great samba and swing, so way to go Erin !

No, not Evan even though this was not a good week for him with the judges, but I think he will be good to go on.

Not, Chad, he had his best week so far. I’m not sure how far he will go, but if he continues to improve like this he will go further then I first thought!

And definitely not Jake "The Bachelor". He is one of the hardest and enthusiastic dancers this season. I do think he does try to hard the night of the competition and if he just lets go and relaxes he could go all the way!

Last night’s winner of “Pullin a Gosselin”…Nicole!!! In rehearsals she was a whiner, and complainer and thought she knew it all and gave poor Derrick a really hard time. I know it’s hard to be on top and then feeling the pressure to stay there, but you can still stay patient and open and non-divaish!

My prediction for this week’s bottom two, will be Pamela and Jake!
Who will go? My verdict is not in!

*Pullin a Gosselin" - Behaving badly, entitled, bitchy, whining, not listening to professional, going boo hoo!!!

As always comments are always welcome and remember to stop, look around and enjoy your view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home