Blogs > The View, A Male's Point

I have to admit my guilty pleasure is going home from work and watching "The View". As a faithful fan I noticed that very rarely does a man get to sit at the table and chime in on Hot Topics. Well, here is my chance to express my views on Hot Topics, movies, TV, Theater, current events, politics and my observations on life! Your comments are always welcome.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

DWTS Pilot Unfortunately Crashes

Today’s entry will be short and not so sweet. This week Dancing With the Stars said good-bye to one of my favorite contestants this season. Jake the pilot, unfortunately did not receive enough viewer support and hence his jet will be heading home.

The thing about Jake that I really liked was his tenacity and his personality. When the Gosselin was doing her boo hoo I’m not a performer, athlete or actor and that’s why I suck, I would say take a look at Jake. His only TV experience was making out with a bevy of beautiful women on “The Bachelor.”(Nice work if you can get it!)

Always smiling he danced with a fervor that I haven’t seen before and I will miss. I think if he had learned to let everything go and trust that he knew the dance and relax on performance night he could have gone to the final 3. Now we’ll never know and it’s one less guy on the show. It’s up to you Chad and Evan!

Also this week Melissa Etheridge gave two kick-ass performances that blew me away.

Until the next time, as always comments are welcome and remember to stop, look around and enjoy your view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home