Blogs > The View, A Male's Point

I have to admit my guilty pleasure is going home from work and watching "The View". As a faithful fan I noticed that very rarely does a man get to sit at the table and chime in on Hot Topics. Well, here is my chance to express my views on Hot Topics, movies, TV, Theater, current events, politics and my observations on life! Your comments are always welcome.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Who do I vote for now?

Goodbye to my Pamela Anderson on DWTS. I don't know there is something sweet yes, I called Pamela Anderson the sex symbol "nice" and really likable about her. I enjoyed her performances every week, especially her Marilyn Monroe. I knew she wouldn't make it till the end and I guess it was her time to go, but who will I vote for next week? I don't know maybe...Erin? I think her fan base needs a boost!

As usual comments are welcome and remember to stop, look around and enjoy your view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home