Blogs > The View, A Male's Point

I have to admit my guilty pleasure is going home from work and watching "The View". As a faithful fan I noticed that very rarely does a man get to sit at the table and chime in on Hot Topics. Well, here is my chance to express my views on Hot Topics, movies, TV, Theater, current events, politics and my observations on life! Your comments are always welcome.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Facebook parodies

I hope you were all able to catch Betty White this past Saturday on SNL. Her opening monologue was so funny but so true when she talked about facebook being a big waste of time. It's true but for some reason I just can't stay away from it.

Today a friend posted a very funny video on Facebook that really cracked me up and here it is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pn45jEQ5H8Y

Hope you like it and as always comments are welcome and don't forget to stop, look around and enjoy your view!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home